AbbVie Care Support Programme helps take care of you
AbbVie Care is available to you when you are taking HUMIRA. Support from AbbVie Care is designed to complement the care you receive from your specialist and clinic nurse.
AbbVie Care provides personalised support to meet each person’s needs. The aim is by working together people can achieve better outcomes with their health and quality of life.
It’s easy to ENROL
JOIN AbbVie Care to get the best out of your HUMIRA treatment
• Go online to www.abbviecare.co.nz
• Call 0800 848 243
How AbbVie Care supports you:
AbbVie Care Nurse Support
– Home visits or phone calls to help with injecting^
– Scheduled phone calls to provide information and support
– An 0800 number to call when you have a question
– Connecting you to others on HUMIRA
– Contact with your AbbVie Care Nurse
Sharps Disposal Programme
– Delivery of sharps container to safely dispose of your HUMIRA pens and syringes
– Access to pharmacy disposal of your sharps container
– Designed to make travelling with HUMIRA safer and easier
– Information on all you need to know to get the best out of AbbVie Care
– Ice pack to assist with injecting
^Home visits do not cover all of New Zealand. Your AbbVie Care Nurse will be able to discuss this with you when you join AbbVie Care.
NZ-HUM-0052 TAPS PP9594 Prepared May 2017